My husband and I went on leave to California (my home state). It was so nice to be back there! North Carolina has been a drag since I've been here. Everyone says it's what you make of it, but in all honesty, I haven't found one thing about it that I like... well I take that back - the one thing I do like is the fall leaves.
While inCalifornia I saw some of my friends, it was kinda of weird in a sense because going back home I was not the same person. It's kinda strange how things can change in six short months, but it definitely did. I am no longer a carefree teenager/college student. I have grown up responsibilities and there are actually consequences to my actions.
Other than that it was a good trip, I realized how much my family means to me and how much I miss them being over 2,000 miles away from them.
The night we came home, it was a mess. I'm not gonna go much more into that, but my advice is NEVER TAKE LEAVE A FEW DAYS AFTER MOVING INTO A NEW PLACE. It was all bad, never again.
After that big mess was cleared up, everything was peachy keen and has been since.
While in
Other than that it was a good trip, I realized how much my family means to me and how much I miss them being over 2,000 miles away from them.
The night we came home, it was a mess. I'm not gonna go much more into that, but my advice is NEVER TAKE LEAVE A FEW DAYS AFTER MOVING INTO A NEW PLACE. It was all bad, never again.
After that big mess was cleared up, everything was peachy keen and has been since.
AND on a brighter note, my husband and I will be welcoming into our home a furbaby. We are both so excited about this new endeavour. On 11/11/11 we got to pick out a chocolate lab. We decided on the name Pax - this was so no easy decision to come to, we went through a million names. Now; my husband, myself, and our new bundle of joy all have October birthdays. It was meant to be.He gets to come home to us right before Christmas. It's an amazing way to end the year for the two of us.
Right now, life couldn't get any better.
No comments:
Post a Comment